Elevator Forum

THYSSEN DOOR OPERAT...
 
Notifications
Clear all

THYSSEN DOOR OPERATOR PCB REPLACEMENT

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,795 Views
(@Giles0)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#442]
Does anyone know of a PCB change out for the linear Thyssen door operator. I would like to re-use the motor and operator, but do away with the Thyssen operator.
Other options would be a tool for configuring the Thyssen operators.
My purpose is I am changing out the TAC-20 controler, and putting a generic control system in.
Best regards,
Giles

Last edited by Giles0; 05/04/10 07:32 PM.


   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
wanna sell the Tac 20 tearouts ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Giles0, are you able to use a stand alone door controller like a Motion Smart Trac. I beleive you would have to change the motor though. I have adapted the Smart Trac to many different operators and it worked good, but I'm not sure about the Thyssen Linear.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Giles0)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, I am interested in selling the pullout parts.
Contact me directly
ghoneycutt @ SETECELEVATORS.COM

Best regards,
Giles



   
ReplyQuote
(@Giles0)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have changed a couple with the Advanced Technologies Systems ATS9003 motor and PCB. I would like for them to update thier software to work the the Thyssen motor.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top