Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/06/2013 5:47 am
Has any one had this fault before. My tech is working on some tac50 units that were intalled back in 2001 at intel in Oregon. He keeps getting this same fault. He has checked all related realys and I\O's and still can't figur out what the issues
03/06/2013 1:53 am
Off the top of my head I cannot remember what a 162 is do you have a fault sheet that says what it is?
Is the 162 fatal?
Topic starter
03/06/2013 10:00 pm
Originally Posted By: sbrmilitia
Off the top of my head I cannot remember what a 162 is do you have a fault sheet that says what it is?
Is the 162 fatal?
From what the tach told me, The 162 fault is related to a GL, FG, or HWM I/O failure. Every time we get this fault we find the car parked on one of the floors with the doors open. Yet when the tech checks all the relayting relays and I/O's they all check out good.
03/06/2013 11:51 pm
Tac 50 or a tac 50/04...
Topic starter
04/06/2013 12:19 am
Tac 50
Last edited by brianawd; 06/03/13 04:19 PM.
04/06/2013 7:27 am
The controller thinks the car doors are open when the hall doors are locked. Does this always happen at the same floor or different floors? Have you already changed the GL, HWM, FG Relay?
What kind of door operator do you have? You could be losing the DOL signal intermittently. Or the hall door could be uncoupling from the clutch. I would look at all these different scenarios. Good Luck!
What kind of door operator do you have? You could be losing the DOL signal intermittently. Or the hall door could be uncoupling from the clutch. I would look at all these different scenarios. Good Luck!
04/06/2013 9:38 am
I would change the modules first. I've had these faults when the interlocks were made up but the doors would relax off the limit due to my tomahawk style restrictor getting into a bind and not letting the cab door fully close. You make any adjustments on the limits always rescan your doors(TK door operators.)
Topic starter
05/06/2013 4:22 am
Originally Posted By: Administrator
The controller thinks the car doors are open when the hall doors are locked. Does this always happen at the same floor or different floors? Have you already changed the GL, HWM, FG Relay?
What kind of door operator do you have? You could be losing the DOL signal intermittently. Or the hall door could be uncoupling from the clutch. I would look at all these different scenarios. Good Luck!
What kind of door operator do you have? You could be losing the DOL signal intermittently. Or the hall door could be uncoupling from the clutch. I would look at all these different scenarios. Good Luck!
The tech has already replaced the GL,HWM and FG relay. The door operator is new otis unit. We did this upgrade to all 6 unit in the building at the same time. But this unit is the only one that is having this issue. I will pass this info to my tech. Thank for all the help.
Topic starter
05/06/2013 4:57 am
Little more info. Door operators are Otis AT400 with Otis door locks. Door cluth has been replaced with bayanet.
05/06/2013 7:28 am
Did/does this unit have the secondary gate switch, a kind of TK dpm switch? Some TIV and TAC 50's had these.
05/06/2013 9:15 am
Does it have the smart tech door mod board to control that Otis operator?
Last edited by sbrmilitia; 06/05/13 01:16 AM.
Topic starter
05/06/2013 10:08 pm
Originally Posted By: Ibconelson
Did/does this unit have the secondary gate switch, a kind of TK dpm switch? Some TIV and TAC 50's had these.
Yes it does have a secondary gate switch. Its just a limit swith that otis put in.
Topic starter
05/06/2013 10:09 pm
Originally Posted By: sbrmilitia
Does it have the smart tech door mod board to control that Otis operator?
No these units do not have the smart tech door mod board.
06/06/2013 8:53 am
Doesn't the Thyssen equipment recognize a timing sequence with regards to Door lock, Gate lock then DCL? Quite possible that this window of time or sequence of closure is a hair off. Maybe a red hair too. Check it out.
06/06/2013 8:56 am
I'd make shue the doors are not relaxing off the secondary gate switch. Good luck and ALWAYS WORK SAFE.
Page 1 / 2
Next