Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac50-04 Help

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,042 Views
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33997]
Hey guys,

I have a Tac50-04 MRL that our service mechanic and myself are scheduled to do category 5 testing, and I don't have a manual for this one. I have an inspectors manual for the 32T, but they are obviously different and don't want to rely on it for the step by steps.

Does anyone out there have a digital copy of the Tac50-04 manual and/or inspectors manual for this one, as it would be suuuper helpful. I'd rather not down this thing as it is a high traffic office building



   
Quote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Really? Nobody can help me out here? Please...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sammy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What’s your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you get the documentation you need? Message me your email and I can send you some info if you still need it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top