Elevator Forum

TAC32 Updated Manua...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC32 Updated Manual

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,541 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37502]
On a callout with 1673, 1732, 1695, 1115, 1926, 2755, faults. My 2010 manual doesn't show most of these fault descriptions.



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can send you a 2014 manual that has half of those,

If anyone has a newer manual with all of those I'd also appreciate a copy

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1926
NP I/O mismatch with CPUA.
• Reload controller software.

1115
The car failed to run because the door held.

I don’t have the others



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
^ From 2014 manual, I would love to have a copy of latest also if it is out there



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I found a bunch of staples jambed in the car sill. I put it on controller inspection and did a POR. I'm not too fond of the MRL units with the pumping unit in the pit but it is what it is. I sure love our trade!



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeahh it seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Good find!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top