Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/07/2023 5:14 am
Can someone share the CAT1 test procedures for this man killer? [email protected]
Thanks
Thanks
13/07/2023 10:34 am
I came across one of these. It was flooded with water during the storm surge. What a horrible concept , there was no access door to that tank. Controller in the jamb.
only way I could imagine to not be under the car would be to extend the pressure gauge hose and stand at the entrance with the door lock jumped. Such a bad investment to own that thyssen mrl.
only way I could imagine to not be under the car would be to extend the pressure gauge hose and stand at the entrance with the door lock jumped. Such a bad investment to own that thyssen mrl.
Topic starter
13/07/2023 10:51 am
I totally agree with you Alto101. They aren't my favorite to work on. They are very temperamental.
13/07/2023 5:32 pm
The pressure test is done off the UIT on the controller, you never have to be under the car in the tank, it’s a digital reader, no gauges needed
Topic starter
14/07/2023 9:00 am
Thank you UnkindBuffalo. Do you have the procedures to push it to the stop ring to test relief pressure?
Topic starter
14/07/2023 9:23 am
Got it, thank you!
12/08/2023 3:43 am
What kind of UIT ?