Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC32

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,334 Views
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6874]
anybody know what cable you use to talk to a TAC32 using ims? it has a 9 pin on the board, would that be straight through or null modem?



   
Quote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's just a nine pin serial plug you can get at any store,
But if you don't have 32 bit ims or the latest ims your wasting your time.
Plus it has a bug that will reset site key if its not 32 bit ims.
I have first hand knowledge of that one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Peace



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hit Philly up on here. He has the connection to get the adapter. The one I purchased a while back was under $150.00

I need a Lon adapter. Anybody know where to get that?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top