Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/01/2026 11:08 am
Corrupt IO on IMS and hyperterminal wont connect, just garbled characters. However, before Z modem, hyperterminal will show some random characters and then "Please wait...", more random characters, "Enter password:_" and then more random characters but wont recognize any type of keyboard response. I only get this at 1200, 8, N, 1, None. I was able to save job file in IMS as .0101 (Group 1, car 1 of duplex) before the corruption got worse.
Tried soldering in a blank U5 Intel 40 pin flash but obviously board wont boot up and Z modem wont boot as well due to no software I'm sure. Just curious if there is a way to upload universal firmware/software to the controller with a blank chip installed or do I need to find a good chip and read it, then burn that .bin file to the blank? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Tried soldering in a blank U5 Intel 40 pin flash but obviously board wont boot up and Z modem wont boot as well due to no software I'm sure. Just curious if there is a way to upload universal firmware/software to the controller with a blank chip installed or do I need to find a good chip and read it, then burn that .bin file to the blank? Any help would be greatly appreciated...