Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
51 K Views
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Job has NTS and ETS toothed cam running thru sensors. DSP voltage 5.2VDC All three Pico fuses good. I have tried eliminating EN-81 with no good results.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What fault are you getting? 109, 143, 102, 103, or 116? All these faults are associated with SAF3 opening. SAF3 is controlled by the car CPU. It's function is to tell the car CPU is functioning and car CPU detects no safety critical failure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm not sure what faults are showing now. I'm going to the job tomorrow and will report. However, when I have the car with no SAF3 and I try to run, or break the safety circuit and remake same, there are no faults generated.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You've checked the pico on saf3 and put a new module in it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes. I'll know more tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
EEPROM on the CPU was bad.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad to hear you found it.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top