Elevator Forum

TAC 50-04 MRL Enter...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 50-04 MRL Entering CHK SHUTD Mode After 60 Sec

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
279 Views
(@TonyM)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41066]
Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing an issue with my TAC 50-04 MRL where it enters CHK SHUTD mode exactly 60 seconds after sitting idle. If the system continues to run, it stays in AUTO mode and operates normally. No errors are logged when this happens, and the issue consistently occurs after 60 seconds of inactivity. After this, the system reboots and runs normally again until the next 60 seconds of inactivity.

I’ve already checked the relays, door locks, and other components I could think of. Additionally, I’ve replaced both the IOC and CPUA boards, but the issue persists.

Has anyone encountered this before or have any suggestions on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance!



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top