Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50-04

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,683 Views
 AC10
(@AC10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20867]
I have a tac 50 that is about 4 years old now and we are having encoder issues. We seem to be chasing our tails on the actual fault and I'm wondering if it might be a software issue. Has anyone had this similar issue and resolved it with an software upgrade?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Probably not software... what fault(s)? 681? 10K drive or Accord? Synergy or PM motor?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check the adjustment of the optical sensors that the plastic disk on the governor rides through. I had one where the sensors were just barely around the outer edge of the disk. I adjusted the sensors in about 1/8" and haven't had anymore.issues.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top