Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,744 Views
(@Ceege)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6836]
I have a tac 32 that won't run. No faults, and we just took it over. I think it's something simple to fix But it was tampered with most likely if I had to guess (not the first time I've came across a problem like this) it'll run on inspection just won't latch a call. Any suggestions?



   
Quote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any lights on selector card? D-26 =0 cuts doors off, but if you wrt it then upon
Resetting main line, elevator won't run. That's a thyssenkrupp sneaky gotya...
Peace



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
D26=1 cuts doors doors off excuse me



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ceege)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The egood and ebad LEDs flash back and forth



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ceege)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks that was the problem



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good deal make sure you wrt it after change or next guy will have same trouble



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top