Keep in mind TKE runs the same software in all CPUA processors. So that includes Tac 50/04 32 bit, Tac 32H (includes HMRL), and Tac 32T. So its possible it may be in reference to a traction drive, also I’ve heard speculation that future HMRLs may control hydro pump motor with a drive rather than soft start. Point is you have to realize how much is packaged in current release software.
V6? I’m still on V5R0P. Is that on the Lobby?
As for the 1529 fault, what I heard was it was a boot up process line item, on initial fire up, CPUA looked for the drive. On a hydro, it couldn't find a drive, before it realized it didn't need a drive, lol. Latest version moved it a bit farther down, or gave the CPUA a hot minute to figure out it was a hydro before freaking out that the drive wasn't communicating.