Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC-32 1070 fault

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,046 Views
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32150]
Hey all, having an issue with a TAC-32 and I'd like to see if anyone has seen this and can offer a better explanation.

Car shut down with a 1070 and a 1110 fault.
1070 fault says no LVU or LVD sensors
1110 is generic IO shutdown fault.

Have IMS, on the original call I found LVU sensor not working on the IO window. Sent Selector board to Access and they replaced the sensor. Got the board back, installed and same fault but now the LVU sensor is functioning correctly.

I can see LVU and LVD on IMS but the controller is not reacting to these inputs and throws the 1070 & 1110 pair when on automatic after leveling through a floor. Tested at both terminal floors (2 stop) but same issue regardless of car position.

Has anyone seen this issue? What was the resolution?
I'm confused about how the selector board is writing the input to the CAN network and the CPU is reading but not responding.

Bad CPU a possibility?



   
Quote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
https://youtu.be/37fd1WvwGTA

Got a video of the car faulting out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the backup software? I’d start by reloading software off that thumb drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve had issues with can inputs from push buttons not working but after a software reload everything work fine.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This was the fix. Got board back last week and after a software upload the car ran normally.

Thanks for your help.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top