Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/04/2018 10:12 pm
Hey, this is my first post on here as I just found out about this forum a couple months ago. I can usually troubleshoot problems pretty well, but I'm new to TKE products and I'm getting a little stumped on this on. Initially I got a call this this unit wasn't running, when I got on site and pulled up ims it was in low oil shutdown, it had plenty of oil, I came to realize the valve needed to be adjusted and wasn't allowing the car run up in the expected amount of time, I adjusted the valve, car ran fine and I went on my way. I got another call on the same unit about 3 days later saying it wasn't running. I pulled up ims and it was in "selector" mode which shuts it down, the fault coming up is 1027- door zone monitor error. I ensured the magnets were in the correct location and hadn't fallen off. I did a hoistway learn 3 times, it made it further each time but wouldn't complete the learn. I had a new tac 20 Selector board sitting around so I put it in, now it won't come out of selector shut down at all for me to do a hoistway learn run, or any thing for that matter. Any help would be appreciated, also the last mechanic company that was here must have taken the prints with them because they aren't in the machine room, which makes matters much harder, thank you for your help.
20/04/2018 2:33 pm
Welcome to the forum,
That new board you had sitting around...did you change this card out with the power off?
Is that new board compatible? (Don’t know if they’re like TK door cards in that regard).
The “monitor error” is at DZ1 and DZ2 relays I think, so replace those.
You say, “It made it further each time, but wouldn’t complete the run”?
Did the car stall? Or make it to the top but faulted?
Clogged level adjuster screens are pretty common on the i2 valves, so check that too.
I think “selector” fault might be generated if the car sinks below DZ at any floor but cannot level up for whatever reason.
If its at the bottom, will it access up?