Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 problem

24 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.7 K Views
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure manual lowering is off. Check to see if the voltage on the valve coils/ coil is correct.



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jluff, sending you a PM with some info



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At this point I’m imagining a rag covering the pump impeller screen. This is just too bizarre.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hopefully nothing got left in the oil line when it was vic coupled back together. I believe there are two more small screens under the up and down blocks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I didn’t change the pump. Just the motor. I hope the pump
Is ok. I read if the pump spins you don’t need to replace it with the motor



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I exhausted all testing. I have 135v to coils. Up slow and up fast. They get energized but the pressure never builds past 180 psi. I need 240 psi for normal working pressure. No matter how I adjust the valve body pressure never builds. . It did come out of the pit however this morning but will not move on high speed or low speed from the level position at bottom floor . I’m going to replace the valve body .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The valve body is just by passing with out building pressure. I turned relief in all the way basically. Doesn’t change



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I-2 valves should have only 1 of the 2 up solenoids energized. If you energize both, the valve will not adjust.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Car working great after replacing valve body. I don’t know what happened to the original .. as far as I knew it was working fine before motor went bad



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top