Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/11/2016 5:00 am
Hey guys. I got a Tac 20 stuck in low speed in the up direction. The coil isn't being energized. It goes to the 2nd floor (top floor ) in low speed whole way up. Does any body have any advice ? Txs
09/11/2016 6:27 am
Do you have IMS?
09/11/2016 7:21 am
You need to see if VC4A and VC4B relays are picking (K7 & K8 on 188E.) If they are not, you will need IMS to see if they are both going high on the I/O map. If they are both picked you should have 120vac at con 16 pin 8 to ground, if not there is a bad N/O contact on one of the 2 relays. If you still don't have 120vac to the CNWI board con18 pin 7-8 then TSL2 relay is not picked or has a bad contact, if no 24vac to TSL2 coil you have a selector problem and should have other faults. If you do have 120vac at the CNWI board con 18 pin 7-8 but don't have 120 vac out of the CNWI con 17 pins 7-8 the CNWI board is bad.
Topic starter
09/11/2016 7:39 pm
I do have ims. Just not that great at using it. I'm pretty sure those relays are not picking. I will check that info. Thanks a lot.
09/11/2016 11:40 pm
If both those fast I/Os are not going High and the slow ones are, I once saw that happen because the door zone magnet had moved so make sure DZ1 and DZ2 inputs are high and DZ1M and DZ2M are low when at the floor. You could have a NTS problem but you should be getting a 1062 every time it runs up.