Car faults out on a Redundancy fault as soon as car doors open fully. There are No faults in the Fault log, However, in the Advanced Service menu, I see: Redundancy Check Monitor Failure, which pops up when doors fully open.
*Edit* read what you had for the failure in the open for the advanced. Very possible the relays at the bottom of the board are bad as this is a monitor (typically a back contact) fault. I do not have a unit anywhere near me, but check the relays K7-12 I think, if they are blue finders, replace them all. If it's a DC Finder relay anywhere on the board I replace them, even before checking the battery, that's how horrible they were, and how far into the woods they would take you. The AC relays always seemed to work very well.
Found out its a 2051 Door fault, which is loose belts. Belts are Not loose. 2051 Door fault comes up as doors get fully open.
Did adjust belts slightly with more tension. Car is running now, but still getting the 2051 door fault, however, it is Not shutting the car down now for some reason.
If you hold back slightly on car door as its opening, Door Fault does Not occur.
I think you answered your own question in your last post. You did say, "Belts", so I guess it's a late model HD operator. If so, It's a timing issue. I believe the controller has to see (in the open cycle); OFF of DCL first, then HWIL then GL, but the timing can't be all bunched up. That's why you can hold the fault back by manually stalling the operator for a moment. You're artificially creating a greater time lag between these three inputs. Either change the door open adjustment like "Open Backlash Time", or visually check the sequence of DCL, GL, HWIL to make sure the locks aren't opening before or at the same time DCL goes away. Could simply be a limit collar adjustment.
However, the fault still appears, but oddly does not shut down.
Not sure how it can go from shutting the car down, to not shutting it down with the same Door Operator Fault appearing.
I did not adjust "Open Backlash Time", but can try that tomorrow.
One other piece of info, not sure if it matters, is that this is a Service Car, with a very high Cab ceiling. Therefore operator arms are very long.
It actually seems to be the exact opposite of a bind.
When I was reading the 2051 fault code, that's what I meant by it being indicative of a different problem. Had those collars slip more that once on me...still a little miffed on the redundancy fault, as I never had it happen to me. Perhaps the overall door scan has become muddled. I know if I move a limit or a parameter too much it's worth doing a quick learn travel just to make sure life is good.