Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20/ dover

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,109 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16741]
Is there any way to shut off the twin post telescopic sensors



   
Quote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not that I'm aware of, but if you suspect one of your sync sensors are bad you can jump the input signal from one side or the other. For example if you suspect the r/h sensor is bad jump the l/h signal to the r/h input. That will let the signals hit the processor at the exact same time even if the pistons are indeed out of sync.You can do this with the bottom or top switches.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Can you do that with the dynamics too?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those Sensors are very touchy. Have to be right on or an error is set. You can watch them with IMS as the car runs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know that the static sensors I/Os can be deleted, I have been told to do so by the factory, they said it doesn't need them on a 3 stop. I'm sure the dynamics could be too but I wouldn't recommend it, at some point you will end up bottoming out a stage or hitting a stop ring before you get to the floor. It's important the dynamics go off like 12" before the top slowdown and it is recommended to pull the springs and do a manual resync on every service.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They can be jumped i believe. If need be



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top