Elevator Forum

Swift futura proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift futura problem

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,563 Views
(@James Dattilo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27191]
I’m having an issue with swift futura going in automatic. I can run up and down on test but once I put it in auto I lose all my lights on the MRC board and DZ and DZ1 relays just pick and drop. Anyone know any causes on why it does this? I replaced the Spu link board but no luck with that. Thank you



   
Quote
(@James Dattilo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Narrowed it down to either TOC board or selector board. I unplug DZ cat 5 from either and problem stops. Going to change out each board and see



   
ReplyQuote
(@James Dattilo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ended up being SMIC board on MRC, that’s the first thing I swapped out with no luck but I may have had a bad spare on the job. I just swapped it out with another and she’s up and running for anyone that may experience this in the future.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top