Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/02/2014 11:41 am
I recently loss the dispatch on 1car in a 4 group system...all communication inputs and power supply voltage good...suspect either Spu board or Spu link board..any suggestions ...
04/02/2014 11:32 am
The SMIC board that plugs into the SMI board. Or the cable that links it. Does it says ##init or a 21 fault. If it is saying ##init type in the GET command and it should tell you why. if it says ok. Then SMIC board or cable is the problem.
Last edited by sbrmilitia; 02/04/14 03:41 AM.
Topic starter
04/02/2014 11:57 am
89 loss of dispatch flt...no other faults..swapped out spu link board with another car ...no change...will check grp parameters..
07/02/2014 10:49 am
how many cars are In the group. Which car are you using as the group car. Change the spu link on the car you use as your group. In one car you'll have a SMI card with you hall calls and other function modules change that SMIC board on that board.
Have you set up a frame capture so see if any of the SMIs turn red.
Topic starter
08/02/2014 9:07 pm
Thanks for reply..we uploaded car parameters and ordered. New SPU board..spu link swap .....no change...
09/02/2014 9:37 am
SMIC board most likely a suspect. One of the controller will have a extra SMI board with the group and hall functions change that SMIC and try putting a new cable on it too. Also the RVU can cause this. There is one RVU board inside the white box you use to trouble shoot and also another RVU board in one of the controllers that handles the hall calls.
09/02/2014 9:41 am
http://swiftcec.com/support/manuals.html
Online manual that will help you fix these problems if you don't already have one
09/02/2014 9:44 am
Says a 89 fault for a hydro is this:
Dispatch sequencer clock interrupt failed. Detected by secondary watch dog timer.
11/02/2014 8:26 pm
What is the status of your GP01 and GP02 leds on each car?
12/02/2014 11:51 am
GPO2 : Group Comm. handshake.
If ON, then this car is in the
Group
If ON, then this car is in the
Group
GPO1 : General purpose output. I think this is job specific so your prints should lead you in the right direction.
Topic starter
13/02/2014 12:21 pm
...new spu on the way...no GP02 or Rma functions...
15/02/2014 1:26 pm
Swift is non proprietary so don't hesitate to call CEC. All you need is the job number.
12/04/2014 11:50 am
I would check the nicad batteries on th spu board. The processor has multiple purpose comports and dispatch failes when nicads go bad.
I don't recomend swapping boards from other group or job numbers because you would have to flash the program to match the job numbers you are swapping to.
I had a bad batch of software and when I flashed the spu back to return to its normal group, I had an issue that took 3 months and a software change to correct. jferro@aceweb.com
I don't recomend swapping boards from other group or job numbers because you would have to flash the program to match the job numbers you are swapping to.
I had a bad batch of software and when I flashed the spu back to return to its normal group, I had an issue that took 3 months and a software change to correct. jferro@aceweb.com
29/06/2014 10:24 am
Please feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389 with any service and support questions for all CEC products, SWIFT 5000, MERIDIA, & FUTURA. Miltronics Inc. fully supports all CEC products and we offer electronics repair services as well.