Elevator Forum

Swift futura 98 pro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift futura 98 problems.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,131 Views
(@Elevator2-5)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34914]
Hey everyone. I’m having a problem on a swift futura where I keep getting an intermittent 98 that leads to an immediate drive fault. I have a motor encoder and a governor encoder on this car and have changed both of them. I have checked all wiring and made sure the wires are not close to anything that could be causing induction to the circuit and changed the SPU link because it seemed to have trouble communicating with my VFC board on reset from the drive fault, still getting a 98 once every other day or so. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help and stay safe out there.

-Mick.



   
Quote
(@Hey Pal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could it be rollback?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top