What definition do you have for error code 146 ?
I needed a short intermission. Which drive is on this unit? I ask because GPI input is specific to the drive. It may be your drive is overheating.
Let us know...
overload displayed in the service type can be caused by many things besides just the input to OLF from the thermistor on the drive resistors,
i have seen this OVERLOAD displayed, from the gate and door lock bypass input module or switches bad, and a couple other things i can't remember at this time,
basically when i see this OVERLOAD, i start looking at all the inputs and that is how i find one that is not in the correct state which throws the overload shutdown. the ones i have fixed have been stuck on Overload, and not intermittent as yours is.
maybe the 146 door zone stuck on error, is throwing the overload as well, you could always simulate by keeping the dz signal on while the car runs and see if when it stops, it logs 146 and overload. just an idea, seems like you have replaced quite a bit of things, but i don't see anything with the actual door zone sensors on the landing system. good luck
Which LEDs are lite?
Have you scrolled thru the tool attached to the drive?
Here's a wild one for you and I actually had this happen to a Swift Futura job I used to service;
I started getting this DPP count error in the up direction only at a certain position in the hoistway, shutting down the car when the undercount occurred more than three consecutive times.
I did everything I could think of to address the issue.
Turns out that two newly installed satellite dishes on the roof were the source of trouble. Dish wiring from the roof ran straight down the building interior wall, through a chase right next to the hoistway and at the trouble spot in the shaft, it was right on the opposite side of the drywall, OPPOSITE THE SELECTOR. What's that called...RF Interference? Once this was proved to be the problem, efforts were made to alter the dish signal proximity to the hoistway and trouble was solved. One of the weirdest things ever.
Here's a wild one for you and I actually had this happen to a Swift Futura job I used to service;
I started getting this DPP count error in the up direction only at a certain position in the hoistway, shutting down the car when the undercount occurred more than three consecutive times.
I did everything I could think of to address the issue.
Turns out that two newly installed satellite dishes on the roof were the source of trouble. Dish wiring from the roof ran straight down the building interior wall, through a chase right next to the hoistway and at the trouble spot in the shaft, it was right on the opposite side of the drywall, OPPOSITE THE SELECTOR. What's that called...RF Interference? Once this was proved to be the problem, efforts were made to alter the dish signal proximity to the hoistway and trouble was solved. One of the weirdest things ever.
not as uncommon as you may think.I had a similar issue with a Miconic vm.the building would add temporary repeaters on their roof once a year for a week for an event. During this week span I alway year after year had some crazy outlandish stuff happen. Cars would run fine one minute and then double and triple entrapments. Those cars just had a mind of there own. I never had any problems with the other bldgs with the same exact equipment right next door. All 3 towers shared a common lobby and outta 9 cars the 3 with the repears gave me the trouble till the end of the week.