Elevator Forum

Swift 5000 DPP Sens...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift 5000 DPP Sensor Voltage????

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.7 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10879]
Does anyone have the write-up indicating the correct DPP voltage to be read at the DAR board? I've looked through all my Swift 5000 books with no luck. I know, I've read it before some where it indicates the proper feedback voltage to be read at the DAR board when running the elevator on inspection at 50 FPM. Thanks for the help.......



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm showing on a print -/+ 9 volts speed reference.
PM an email address



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
7.5 to 11.5 at 50fpm page 8 of swift 5000 mg setup procedure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Vatorgator, I must not have this section in my Swift 5000 MG book. I looked for a set-up section (page 8) with no luck. If you have it handy in PDF can you send it to me when you get a chance. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389 with any service and support questions for all CEC products, SWIFT 5000, MERIDIA, & FUTURA. Miltronics Inc. fully supports all CEC products and we offer electronics repair services as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
thanks added you to our contacts.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top