Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Skinner valve

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,332 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37238]
Hi. I am replacing an old skinner valve body that had 5 coils. We are replacing it with a 4 coil Maxton. Does anyone know what the 3rd up coil did for the skinner valve. ESCO controller with no prints.



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anyone have a ESCO wiring conversion from the old V5 valve to new Maxton with 4 coils ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think the original is an E10 valve. It has 3 coils for up. V3 V4 and V5. Trying to install a new Maxton valve with 2 coils for up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me know if you get this
Attachments
Esco 1.jpeg (438.99 KB, 40 downloads)
Esco 2.jpeg (181.84 KB, 38 downloads)
Esco 3.jpeg (248.16 KB, 30 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the print, but it is a giant size. I think the little drawing is what I did for a Maxton conversion. Not 100% sure though



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got it. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top