Elevator Forum

Sigma Di2(Di1) prob...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sigma Di2(Di1) problem

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,848 Views
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35972]
I am not sure if this is the correct controller model, but this is what the tag on the cabinet says. I have the following stack of boards in the controller cabinet: DOC-220, DOR-232, DOR-232, DPC-122.

We just picked up this job, and I don’t have any manual on the controller. The elevator is shutdown with the following display;

ACD=03 08FL 000%
E016-91 000000 S

if anyone would be able to give me a fault description it has access to a manual, ide really appreciate it.



   
Quote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you, I just sent you a PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
In case anyone referenced this post, I got the car running. One of our power supply was only putting out 3.7vDC on our 5vDC output side. Adjusting the pot on the power supply would only bring the voltage up to 4vDC, then it would completely stop putting out any voltage. Replaced the power supply and the car is back up and running.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you for the update.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top