Notifications
Clear all
18/07/2017 7:53 pm
Dear All;
I have 2 sigma elevators, one is working the other one is not.
I want an engineer who can come to Ethiopia and fix it for us.
We will cover all his expenses( visa, air ticket, accommodation). and we can give him pocket money as well
Any one who is interested and have good knowledge on sigma elevator, Please contact me,
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +251911175303
whats app: +251911175303
I have 2 sigma elevators, one is working the other one is not.
I want an engineer who can come to Ethiopia and fix it for us.
We will cover all his expenses( visa, air ticket, accommodation). and we can give him pocket money as well
Any one who is interested and have good knowledge on sigma elevator, Please contact me,
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +251911175303
whats app: +251911175303
17/08/2017 6:26 am
hi i have doa-100
code error is 99: DUAL INPUT SIGNAL TROUBLE
i don't understand this problem????
whatsapp: +212661115891
thinks
code error is 99: DUAL INPUT SIGNAL TROUBLE
i don't understand this problem????
whatsapp: +212661115891
thinks
Last edited by leknaoui; 08/16/17 10:34 PM.
25/10/2017 11:33 pm
I have a OTIS SIGMA with the E124. I did the procedure to reset it: A43E
Everything is dead in the car, no position indicator inside the car or outside the car.
Car is leveled on the top floor.
I tried a to do a FHM but the controller status ADC = 03 is not changing to ACD = 09
When I press 3, it does not move.
My SW4 Switch is set correctly
My Safety Circuit is good, the R5SX relay is IN but not the R5SC.
Any help ?
Everything is dead in the car, no position indicator inside the car or outside the car.
Car is leveled on the top floor.
I tried a to do a FHM but the controller status ADC = 03 is not changing to ACD = 09
When I press 3, it does not move.
My SW4 Switch is set correctly
My Safety Circuit is good, the R5SX relay is IN but not the R5SC.
Any help ?
07/12/2017 7:37 pm
Dear kenelev
I have problem in sigma elevator
I can't use svc tool when i enter any order
Ex A13E
he give me mseg ACCESS DENIED
he worked only on code A42E
Can you help me solve my problem
Thanks for you
I have problem in sigma elevator
I can't use svc tool when i enter any order
Ex A13E
he give me mseg ACCESS DENIED
he worked only on code A42E
Can you help me solve my problem
Thanks for you
25/12/2017 2:00 am
Hi all
I have problem in sigma elevator
I can't use svc tool when i enter any order
Ex A13E
he give me mseg DENIED
he worked only on code A42E
Can you help me solve my problem
Thanks for you
I have problem in sigma elevator
I can't use svc tool when i enter any order
Ex A13E
he give me mseg DENIED
he worked only on code A42E
Can you help me solve my problem
Thanks for you
23/11/2019 11:52 pm
Hi sir do you have manual about LG lvp elevator sir?
24/11/2019 12:18 am
Sir do you have manual of lg lvp elevator
06/02/2020 8:05 pm
Hi Guys:
I have this sigma DGS-700 controller fault, but do not have the manual.
The screen show:
ACD=03 08FL 000%
E016-91 000000 S
Anybody know what it is?
and how to reset it?
Also, anybody have a sigma controller manual?
my email is [email protected]
Thanks,
19/01/2021 12:39 am
Hi sir, are you still available to help?
Page 4 / 4
Prev