Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
02/04/2016 1:24 am
I am new to this site and should mention the help I am looking for is for an elevator that came in our new home we purchased about 6 months ago. Never having an elevator in a home before we had it inspected by a local Company before purchasing and everything checked out perfect. Recently a F01 code will flash after every use and than goes away. I have learned it is a "Service request" that is programmed to go off after a certain amount of time and use similar to a oil change warning on some cars which are not actually monitoring the engine but serve as a reminder. There is only (1) Company that services elevators within a 250 mile area that did the previous inspection and they said to come out and reset would only take 10 minutes but need to charge $500 for travel. I tried the Manufacturer but they seem more interested in supporting their dealers than the customer who buys the product. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
02/04/2016 10:15 pm
If the just have to reset the maintenance reminder, does that mean they did the maintenance when they were there last?
Is it something you can live with until your next visit from an elevator company?
Is it something you can live with until your next visit from an elevator company?
Topic starter
04/04/2016 9:37 pm
This "service request" code wasn't there when I had it inspected before we bought the home. I believe it gets triggered by amount of use but may be date specific. That Company came because I wanted someone experienced in elevators to look it over before we purchased the home and wasn't there for that specific "service request" code. I don't know if they "could have" or "should have" known to look into that and reset when they were there. I would like to think it wasn't on their mind to do that but maybe they knew I would be calling for another visit when it did happen. I don't think it's a big deal to reset since they say it will only take a few minutes and feel they just want a quick $500.
For that price I can live with it as I am comfortable the elevator is fine but would like to reset so I know when to call for another certified service inspection when it comes up again.
Thanks for your reply and any help
For that price I can live with it as I am comfortable the elevator is fine but would like to reset so I know when to call for another certified service inspection when it comes up again.
Thanks for your reply and any help
Last edited by twilkens; 04/04/16 01:40 PM.
Topic starter
07/04/2016 7:27 pm
Since it appears I won't have any luck getting any help to reset this code, could anyone tell me how to know when to request for another service inspection?
Thanks
Thanks