Elevator Forum

Schindler TRX5 inte...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler TRX5 intermittent errors

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,191 Views
(@SmackTheRelay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35229]
Hello, I have 2 TRX5's that are having similar faults. I know what the faults are but I don't know why it's getting them.1 car is getting these:
14 - underspeed
103 - HS stop
8- sb fault

I replaced the sb relays, the aux's on the sh relay, checked my door locks and gate switch. The underspeed will happen anywhere in the shaft way and it can happen if the cars been running nonstop all day or on its first run. It will level off at a floor and then resume it's running. I checked the encoder belts on the gov and the tach on the machine. Physically everything looks good. But I haven't replaced them.

My other car is getting a 413 fault on the dsd 412 drive intermittently and also underspeed once in a while.

Also, the brakes aren't dragging



   
Quote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
list the faults in the order they are and also get the extra info
go error log , select error and enter to get more info
hex value at the bottom of screen

rope slip on sheave
what motor it got pms420 warner brakes

Attachments
error 8a.png (506.44 KB, 19 downloads)
error 8.png (513.67 KB, 9 downloads)
error 103.png (179.17 KB, 11 downloads)
error 14.png (498.12 KB, 12 downloads)

Last edited by ryansnipes; 05/08/23 07:45 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
nore info
Attachments
error 413.png (342.25 KB, 9 downloads)
error 412.png (281.22 KB, 1 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@SmackTheRelay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is no extra information. I know what the faults are but I don't know why the underspeed is happening. I'll check the hoist ropes

14 8:26:07
103. 8:26:09

14. 11:14:02
103. 11:14:05

8. 12:49:50

14. 13:21:09
103. 13:21:11

Last edited by SmackTheRelay; 05/08/23 03:51 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@SmackTheRelay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It has an old Westinghouse 208

So yesterday while running it I was getting sn, sh,underspeed and high priority faults. The sh aux's are new, the sb1 sb2 relays are new. I didn't notice and hoist or gov rope slippage.

https://imgur.com/a/VZPRmXZ

Imgur might compress it if you don't have the app. I dunno how else to post that

Here are the faults.

Last edited by SmackTheRelay; 05/09/23 12:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check shoe lines both car and counterwheight
tacho on governor and car
Maybe gov rope need more tension
Tight spot on the guides

Last edited by ryansnipes; 05/09/23 06:55 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top