Elevator Forum

Schindler scalable ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler scalable errorcodes/manual

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,054 Views
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35691]
Hi 😊

I have a Schindler scalable controller on my new route….

I am looking for the manual with error codes (1699)??

At the moment the controller says FATL /fatal error and i have to find out how to log in ???? and remove fatal error if possible ???

[email protected]

/ shoemaker



   
Quote
(@Mechdy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi mate,

Did you win with your Scalable controller?

To login try: ABCD

To reset a fatal error from the controller, go to command and Clearblocking, which should reset your fault.
Before just have a look at the error log to investigate the fault, you should have a description on SMLCD
Sorry I don't have any manual, we connect our phone directly to the controller to have a look error description.

Cheers



   
ReplyQuote
(@Verhagen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Best Mechdy,

Do you know if and how to use the 'Automatic Car Positioning Sequence' with a scalable controller, or isn't that possible with this controller?

Kindly Regards

Last edited by Verhagen; 12/19/23 06:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Verhagen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have now found out the correct procedure.

Thanks anyway



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top