What would happen is the aux or slave COP panel would not respond to calls, but the master COP would.
This happens randomly and will come and go.
There is also security installed on this lift. (Security swipe)
The only fault I can see on the system is;
ERROR LON
1209 MISSING NODE
0x000c000f
Any ideas where I can start looking?
I have provided a link with 4 photos of the setup.
http://imgur.com/a/LNIVo
Any help would be appreciated!
I can provide any more pictures and info if needed. And yes I am a licensed electrician and elevator engineer.
(I am from Australia so I pardon of some of the words I used sound different than the normal terms)
-> freeze node tree
I also get a KUET fault logged.
CaDI tells me that it could be a landing node faulty?
I have just swapped the top of car board and the slave COP board (LONCPI)
My lift has dual COP panels, the slave/ auxiliary panel.will sometimes have non responsive buttons
I have performed a node freeze many times
LONIC is not the issue here, LONCOP and LONCPI are in question.
0067 KUET is highly unlikely a LON related problem in your case. Check the magnetic switches KUET/KUET1 connections/distance to the magnets. Both KUETs have to switch at exactly the same time.
I guess EMC problems can be ruled out?
When unplugging the AGSI and SI plug, I noticed that they were in the reversed order. I installed the board and plugged the AGSI and SO in the correct plugs.
It has been over a week and the LON missing node fault has been eliminated!
Thanks for the help!