Elevator Forum

Schindler MTA Butto...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MTA Button Boards

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,278 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19939]
Does anyone have a part # for these Schindler Button Boards? This is an MPH II controller and they look like a typical MTA style Schindler button but the "1 switch" and "2 switch" boards that Adams & SEES offer are not right. They are smaller than these and do not fit. Has anyone seen these before? Are they obsolete so I need to replace the whole housing to fit the newer style MTA boards?

Board Picture



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've never seen those that screw on. All the ones I've seen clip in the button housing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrhappy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think its a type MT not MTA.
whole assemblies - 1 switch 7656C51H01
2 switch 7656C51HO2
housing 3-40328-68
button 3-40328-69
led-lens 3-40328-70
board 1 switch 3-40341-30
2 switch 3-40341-32
switch 3-40341-35
led 3-40341-34
o-ring 3-40359-01



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Right on! Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top