Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/09/2019 10:13 pm
Hi,
I am hoping someone may be able to help here. I have a Schindler MRL with belt drive on which the belt idler pulleys under the car require new bearings or new pulleys. My question is how difficult is it to remove the pulleys and shafts once the belts are slack? Are they held in place by keeper plates? circlips? or some other way. There are holes in the bottom crossmember which look like they are there to withdraw the shafts?
I am hoping someone may be able to help here. I have a Schindler MRL with belt drive on which the belt idler pulleys under the car require new bearings or new pulleys. My question is how difficult is it to remove the pulleys and shafts once the belts are slack? Are they held in place by keeper plates? circlips? or some other way. There are holes in the bottom crossmember which look like they are there to withdraw the shafts?
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Steve
Last edited by Stevelift; 09/14/19 02:15 PM.
28/09/2019 12:50 am
Very easy to do. Take your 19mm tools with you.