Elevator Forum

Schindler MPH II Po...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MPH II Power Supply Problems

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,323 Views
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10704]
I am having an issue with the MPH II 5 volt power supply wiring. With just the 120 volt input hooked up, I have a 5 volt output as is normal. As soon as I plug the output into the main board my voltage drops to 1.5. Have checked for back feeds and ground issues with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks



   
Quote
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just an update. Ended up finding that the software was corrupt and pulling the voltage down. New software on the way.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did this effect your door operators at all ? What was it making the car do ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did not effect operators. Car would not run, it was lost. We also could not connect tool to troubleshoot.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We had an issue where a smaller company did a mod on a job site that I service mph2's. They put in GAL movfr door operators, well apparently one day I get a call that 4 out of 6 elevator doors are acting erraticly . Shaking not opening not closing. Turns out the building had a little dip in there power which In turn effected the 24vdc going to the door operators. We were getting 22.5 or 23vdc. Just was enough to screw up the doors. We suggested added a 24vdc power supply to the door operator in case it happens again . Of course nothing happened.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top