Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Miconic A

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,895 Views
(@Keith)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2105]
We have a Miconic A that has lost it's floor table. Can anyone tell me how to reset the floor table without having access to the service tool?



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You will need the tool to preform a "floor height" update.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Keith, it says you're from "Louiaiana", huh?

I know, the "s" key is right next to the "a" key!!

;^)

I don't know anything good to tell ya about the Miconic A. If halfpick says you need the tool, then I'd be looking for a buddy to help out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: halfpick
You will need the tool to preform a "floor height" update.

Agreed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Guy's and Gal's! I hate it when words are incorrect! It should be "perform"



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Funny, I read it first time through as "perform" anyway!

:^)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top