Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/03/2014 2:36 am
Looking to purchase a service tool for Schindler door operator. One of our guys gathered this info from a current unit, don't know if this is enough info to get service tool. The info I received is as follows: sn 104900090 type: idd32.oo,p.ur lit drives. This is the silver box type unit with a large heat sink on one side, it has a port for an IR service tool, also has a "mode", "open" and "close" button on top of it.
I hope this is enough info to find a service tool. If not, we will get more info.
Thanks
I hope this is enough info to find a service tool. If not, we will get more info.
Thanks
27/03/2014 4:54 am
QKS-16 is proprietary. You can run diagnostics from the unit but need the tool for adj.
Topic starter
27/03/2014 8:43 am
Is there anyone that sells the tool legally?