Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/12/2012 7:24 pm
Hi Guys.
Anyone out there having problemes with
Schindlers 400s disk brakes,BK1 to 4 faults
microswitch adjustment and dust accumalation.
If so whats your solution.
Anyone out there having problemes with
Schindlers 400s disk brakes,BK1 to 4 faults
microswitch adjustment and dust accumalation.
If so whats your solution.
26/12/2012 2:43 am
The brakes need to be replaced every 5 years. Does yours have 2 or 4 brakes? The 2 brake machine they need to be replaced every 5 years.
Topic starter
27/12/2012 3:26 am
The one that has 2 brakes just replace 3 sets in a row
on 3 different car same building crapping out one after the other. About that I would say 6 years old,thank god its not my wallet.
The one with 4 brakes not even 4 months old full of pad dust and microswich problemes
on 3 different car same building crapping out one after the other. About that I would say 6 years old,thank god its not my wallet.
The one with 4 brakes not even 4 months old full of pad dust and microswich problemes
27/12/2012 3:51 am
I replace the ZSB's (I think it is?) relays about once a year also, they don't last. Plus go over all the connections and look for insulation under the terminals.