Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/01/2024 11:02 pm
Hello everyone, I have to change the board of car botton for a Bionic 5 from Schindler.
But I can see the CF15 parameter (from menu 40) for the configuration, neither with cadi GC 3.10.
Do you know how can I find it?
But I can see the CF15 parameter (from menu 40) for the configuration, neither with cadi GC 3.10.
Do you know how can I find it?
24/01/2024 12:54 am
It could be that the COP has not been recognized correctly.
→ Rel.2 (with SW V9.21): A learning travel has to be
made to recognize the COP. (Keep in mind that the
learning travel may erase some configurations. See
chapter 4.10.2)
→ Rel.4 (with SW ≥ V9.34): Perform a COP detection
with help of HMI menu 10, submenu 129 ([129 0] to
[129 1] and OK)
→ Rel.2 (with SW V9.21): A learning travel has to be
made to recognize the COP. (Keep in mind that the
learning travel may erase some configurations. See
chapter 4.10.2)
→ Rel.4 (with SW ≥ V9.34): Perform a COP detection
with help of HMI menu 10, submenu 129 ([129 0] to
[129 1] and OK)
Topic starter
24/01/2024 1:29 am
thank you for the advice !
i'll go with the procedure for rel.4
i'll go with the procedure for rel.4
do you have any manual for cadi cg v3.10 ?
i'm trying to learn how to use this software.
Topic starter
24/01/2024 11:48 pm
With the recognition procedure (129) the new board works !
14/02/2024 9:44 am
where do you get a Key for cadi