Elevator Forum

Schindler 5500 erro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 5500 error 709

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,037 Views
(@JohnsPerry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31714]
Hi all, I have 4 Schindler 5500 units, 12 floors on my route, the only breakdowns I get come up with 1680, preceded by 709 error, easy reset but I want a more permanent solution, can be any floor, any time? Thought it might of been someone bouncing the belts but I have seen it on cctv from inside and nobody was in the car at the time and it’s never a stuck with passengers,Any suggestions?



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
709=
The safety circuit opened during a trip or a test. The safety circuit may have been interrupted only for a very short time. Check safety circuit and logs of other subsystems (total error log)
2 Cable of safety circuit signal broken or not connected Check wiring from control (ASxxx board) to frequency converter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check safety switches, maybe govenor tension switch is close?



   
ReplyQuote
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Heisenberg,

Is it possible to get this fault list With error descriptions???...

I also have a 5500 on my route.......



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top