Elevator Forum

Schindler 400-a bra...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 400-a brake noise

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,485 Views
(@210elevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35836]
I have a 3 bank of Schindler 400-a’s and on my 1st car it was making a brake noise loud on take off only ,so it sounded like maybe a pin was getting stuck upon brake opening so I ordered a new one ,these are Warner brakes this machine had been modified,my car 3 had been waiting on a drive when it arrived I installed it and setup parameters,now the brake is making the same noise like car 1 when it had not before,all brake gaps have been checked and there all in right specs ,does any one have any recommendations on fix for this issue?



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is your pre torque setup? Could be an issue with pretorque not working causing movement before the brakes fully lifted. Could also look into things related like brake pick times and any delay before pattern is applied, so zero speed hold while brake lifts.

If the problem came about after you replaced the drive, I would be looking at what changed in the drive (or a parameter that wasn't copied the same as the last drive)



   
ReplyQuote
(@210elevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I found out that I needed the cadi ,to finish tuning drive and brake ,the settings in controller aren’t all the settings I needed ,I’m getting one on Tuesday



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top