Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A Oil

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,261 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31759]
Does anyone know if a Schindler can take regular 32 weight hydraulic fluid?



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would double check the tank for a data tag as many do use a different type of oil that is does not mix with aw32. I don't remember what grade it was but it wasn't hard to cross reference at my local oil supplier.



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by ABE
I would double check the tank for a data tag as many do use a different type of oil that is does not mix with aw32. I don't remember what grade it was but it wasn't hard to cross reference at my local oil supplier.

citgo transgard thf hydro fluid is what our tank was marked if anyone ever needs to know



   
ReplyQuote
 mbke
(@mbke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
DO NOT USE AW32! USE THE RECOMMENDED CITGO TRANSGUARD THF . AW32 ONLY HAS A VISCOCITY OF 150 . THE 330 PISTONS NEED VISCOSITY OF 270+ !



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This could explain some 330s having a huge leaking problem. Hmmm



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top