Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/07/2014 8:48 am
Hey bros of iuec. I have a 330A that will always get a 20 error with extra info 67.(possible PCT issue)always happens at the 3rd floor. I have changed the landing system , CRIP, and CIO board. CAP drain. Also made sure my UL Spring wasn't broken. Any body have anything on this?
02/07/2014 8:36 am
You may want to check your leveling. I usually set it for 5 to 6 seconds! If the time is too great it can trip those errors.
Last edited by jkh; 07/02/14 12:37 AM.
06/07/2014 10:31 am
is 3rd floor the top landing? if so,schindler may want to park the car above the floor by an inch on a relevel to reduce the number of times it relevels. otis does this and it means the up normal is set to low. the 20 fault with a 67 is relevel stall for more than 7 seconds. try cracking manual lowering while parked at that floor and see if it faults.