Elevator Forum

Schindler 330a faul...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330a fault screen

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
34.2 K Views
(@scottsr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2913]
Does anyone have a write up on the fault interpetations on this unit? How does one change the parameters? Presently this one is constantly going on coldoil .Scottsr [email protected]



   
Quote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
follow this link will give you some info
www.world-electronics.com/Manuals/300a.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
(@scottsr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Kenelev. I did not see fault log for the on board digital display. DO I NEED THE FAST TOOL at this point?



   
ReplyQuote
(@johnsith)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes,I saw something about elevator from saneielevator.com,and you could ask it for help.it save my time to choose home elevator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, you need the tools to get in to change parameter and perform learn trip.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a similar situation, I unplugged the thermistor connector from the CRIPHNA board and it stopped, got a new thermistor and plugged it back in. No further issues



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you go to error codes, then hit enter, then enter again you will get xtrainfo, give me the fault code and xtrainfo and i can tell you what's going on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Elevatorfella is kinda right its the thermistat. Disconnect the middle wire and order a new one.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top