Elevator Forum

Schindler 330a Down...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330a Down Hall Call not Working

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.5 K Views
(@LuckMachine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21259]
After replacing the CRIPHNA, GCIO360, and the HPBHNA at the 2nd floor the down hall does not work. When pressed it flashes briefly and does not latch.
From the LCD I have the 4 HPBHNA boards communicating "OK" but under the secured floors list under FLOOR ENABLES it says has the 2nd floor listed and when I try to send a down hall call from the controller it says "call not accept".
How can I configure this secured setup? It doesn't give me any options when viewing it from the LCD?
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

(I have a new hall board installed and have even tried swapping the board between floors btw.)



   
Quote
(@LuckMachine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Update on the fix: had to drain the large cap on the GCIO board. After that it made it through its boot and all calls worked.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorguy619)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have run into the same problem except its the first and 3rd floor hall call. Are you talking about the capacitor near the reset button?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorguy619)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I tried what you said and it did not fix the issue. Anyone have any ideas?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ZigZach2020)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm only a helper so don't take my word for it, but the previous poster has the right idea. If you take a quarter or a screwdriver and drain the cap near the GCIO reset button. That should wipe out all the old info. stopping you. Some people don't give it enough time, try holding it on there for 2mins or so and see if that helps. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes don't rush it,...lay the board down strategically with a nickel or such and drain cap for a good 4 mins or so



   
ReplyQuote
(@ovideo04)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
To drain the GCIO, just use your meter...not the screwdriver...or 10 cents coin...go on dc voltage on your meter...keep your meter lids crossed and touch the legs of supercap for 5 minutes...after 5 minutes you need to measure bellow 0.5vdc...if you're bellow 0.5vdc you're fine...connect it back to the CRIP board.Good luck!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top