Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/08/2016 6:03 pm
Hi guys. We had storms and lost power on a Schindler 2 stop hydro. It lowered to 1st floor with door open and has a 106 block code. It's says it has a phase monitor open. On the print it's says its rkph contact is open. I cannot find this contact any where. I have all the proper power supply to my x12 including the safety circuit but no skd1 light. Can any one help with this ??
18/08/2016 7:23 pm
Is the reverse phase lit up
Topic starter
18/08/2016 8:24 pm
I don't see a reverse phase device. The drive monitors that and the drive is ready to go
20/08/2016 7:15 am
is the ape unit on ?
Topic starter
20/08/2016 7:00 pm
The APE unit was not on. It turns out to b a bad mother board. Thanks for your help guys. I'm new to your forum I'm excited to be able to help out and participate.
01/09/2016 7:50 am
Blown 5 amp glass fuse on bottom of board.