Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A bloc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A block ready

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,434 Views
(@Ariseelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40361]
Hello everyone,

I am working on a 330A, and was getting it ready for the annual inspection. The bell and phone were not able to be called from inside the car, so we wanted to see what was going on with the push buttons for the I/O board. We checked the I/O board and the push buttons for both the phone and the bell were broken off.

The elevator was working totally fine, so we were only going to replace those push buttons on that board. Once we put everything back together, the controller started saying block ready, and the fire hat inside the car was on.

Tried to reset phase 1 and phase 2, no help. We reset the controller and now all of the floor call buttons (1-4) are stuck on. And the controller still say Block Ready.

Log says 1207 init something, when I go into extra info it’s 2000006 which I believe is EBLON missing.

We took the 360 out, bled the cap and still nothing. We then bled cap on the main controller, still nothing.

Kept the elevator off for two days, bled the 360 cap again, still nothing.

Any tips as to what to do next?



   
Quote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That could be a faulty button board. This can happen if the button board is damaged by water.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ariseelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I wish that was the case, we tried two I/O boards and it’s happening with both



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ariseelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Bump



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ariseelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Bump



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you unplug and plug in the ribbons cables or any other connections in COP with power on? If so you probably damaged communication drivers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ariseelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That could be it, we’ve changed every board in there and it’s still showing the exact same errors. I do believe it could something like that as the apprentice tech unplugged it with the power still on unfortunately. How would you replace/repair communication drivers?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top