Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/02/2024 7:10 am
Hi All,
After scpu boot issue I replaced it I know the scpu boot normally but i have a problem.
We have dual elevators and before the scpu issue when I call the elevator from lop the nearest elevator will be called but now the elvator with new scpu will be called Even if it is far from the floor. the second elevator (existing scpu) will work only if the first elevators (new scpu) is in movement.
I checked CF04 for Elevator identity and the paramètres are correct.
So is there a parameter to set to reactivate dual working as the nearest elevator will be called first.
After scpu boot issue I replaced it I know the scpu boot normally but i have a problem.
We have dual elevators and before the scpu issue when I call the elevator from lop the nearest elevator will be called but now the elvator with new scpu will be called Even if it is far from the floor. the second elevator (existing scpu) will work only if the first elevators (new scpu) is in movement.
I checked CF04 for Elevator identity and the paramètres are correct.
So is there a parameter to set to reactivate dual working as the nearest elevator will be called first.
Thank you
Dino
15/02/2024 2:27 pm
Very often a LOP counting helps, otherwise reconfigure the lops.
Is the software version of the SCPU the same or similar to the other elevator?
Duplex symetric ?
With one LOP for both elevators?
Topic starter
12/03/2025 9:04 am
The new scpu has different software version.
There is one lop for both elevators.
What do you mean by lop counting ?
There is one lop for both elevators.
What do you mean by lop counting ?