Elevator Forum

Replacement KCM Pho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Replacement KCM Phone

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,873 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31753]
I call myself searching the forum for this thread......Is there a ready replacement from Wurtec, or anyone for the RFID phone system on the Kone KCM'S.

I thought there was but Wurtec is not much help.



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rath has a replacement kit. Just a heads up though, you may need to pull wires from the car top box down to the COP and you will have to drill holes for the new button and led.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks ABE.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will give Rath a call, I did find Spares has a button that has a no contact on it, that we can use in place of the existing serial link connector.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top