Elevator Forum

Rath wireless commu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Rath wireless communicators vs telguard

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,532 Views
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20414]
Rath wireless communicators vs telguard

http://www.rathmicrotech.com/cellular.html

Are the rath wireless communicators better than the telguard wireless communicators or does it make no difference?

Also, how much do the rath wireless communicators cost?

Thanks.



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow....

Well, as was discussed earlier, in the elevator industry we typically use a dedicated landline for emergency phone service. Not that your desire to accomplish this task out of the norm, but I believe it is, you will have to be the decision maker on which is the better of the two. As you read up on them, did they both claim to accomplish the same thing? Same features such as "stand by battery back up power sources" and their discharge rates? I suggest buy both (or just the Rath if you already own the Teleguard), then after rigorous testing, let us know which is better.

As far as pricing? I also suggest you contact Rath by phone or email and simply ask them the cost.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know what jurisdiction you are in but wireless communication devices are not a legal means of 2 way communication for elevators in California



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Indertwetrust,
I can see this guy is draining you patience. He has been given advice and obviously refuses to listen or research the elevator code. I recommend we as a collective group of professionals to stop responding to SPACELORDs posts.

Let him purchase the time of a elevator consultant. This way he will pay for his time and actually make a positive contribution ($) to the elevator industry.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know, you're right, he sucked me in again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Me too....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top