Elevator Forum

Quantum Quiet Ac dr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Quantum Quiet Ac drive

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,097 Views
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2670]
We have one of these drives on a Swift Futura car. Does anyone have a manual they could share? pm me if you can help



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Scott
I am sending the Quantom quite AC/DC drive manual I have. I hope this helps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know that Swift is owned by TK, but the only thing I've seen on them is the DSD412 or the HPV900, or the closed loop generator control..

Interesting...1st I've heard of the TK Quantum drives used on the Futura..

This site is a wealth of information..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ah....Did a little digging on the Swift web site..They are using in addition to the AC and DC Magnateks, an animal known as the "Swift Drive"... Throughout the documentation they refer to this as the Quantum Quiet drive...

Link below, free of charge from Swift CEC..

http://www.swiftcec.com/resources/documents/manuals/swiftdrive/SWIFTDrive_manual.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Guys, interesting, I did not know CEC was owned by TK. I had some literature of the quantum drive that was on a TIV. now i can get it all. I saw the UIT on the unit in the manual. AHHHH good old Dover. thanks again guys. next time i won't be so lazy and research it myself. ha ha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have these on some Northern's that Braun TK installed in Wi. If you need something let me know.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top