Elevator Forum

Problem with Otis 3...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Problem with Otis 311

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
15.7 K Views
(@MDElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#708]
Hello everyone

I had a Lvib go up on me in the drive so I replaced it and I regain the 15 volts I was missing. I also found that the pvt was sending a ton of noise back to the drive so I replaced the pvt and that problem cleared up. The problem I am having is when i release the elevator to normal service it rezones to the bottom floor then goes up to the 1st floor and shuts down it logs a 2002 STM power fault. Their is no faults on the drive. I am going to switch out the rcb Board . Please help if you can . Thanks



   
Quote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2002 stm power fail is a generic fault that is always present on the tool after powering on the system. This is certainly not a problem, there is something you are overlooking. I would not think the rcb board is the problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@MDElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yea, I agree. RCB wasn't the problem. I am in limbo now until I can figure this out. I relearned the hoistway and made sure all the hw switches where aligned and present but still no go. OTIS really is a pain to work on LOL. Thanks for the reply.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it going to a PKS? What does the SVT screen say on M-1-1-1?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your PTD's they can fail (on, off or blinking) after a power down causing a default 2002 fault because the LMCSS is confused.



   
ReplyQuote
 Kent
(@Kent)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I keep getting a 2700 brake time out and 2702 brake ready error on a 311. It will shut down after 30 or 40 runs and stay at a floor and then it will start running again. The drive says check fault log 4-2-1. I replaced the brake switches and nothing changed. Went thru BSR relay and LBR relay and UD relay. What's going on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this a 18atf machine like the pictures on this forum? If it is change your brake coil. It tends to over heat and open up. After it fails check coil resist. If it's more that 57 ohms get rid of it. Change your suppressor and check your brake voltages.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also what was the drive fault?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top